Friday, November 9, 2007

Nessa Turns Two

Can you believe it has been 2 years already!?
Where did my baby go???!!!

It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for her to be born. Then finally here she was and she turned our world upside down.


She is talking more every day. Some of her most recent "Nessa-isms" have been hillarious! She started calling all drinks Coke. She has never had a Coke, but it represents all liquid beverages to her. Then today, she started to stand up in her chair and I said "Nessa, No!" She looked at me with her look that says "who do you think you are" and mimicked, "Nessa, No!" After making sure she was safe and secure on the "naughty" bench. Brian had to turn away to keep a straight face, and I had to leave the room! Another cute "Nessa-ism" is when she says Excuse You, instead of saying "Excuse me", she says in a very offended tone "cuse you". When she watches Nascar she yells, "Go Go" no matter who is on the screen, or when she sees a Colts Jersey she will say "Go Colts" every time! My favorite though is when she asks Brian for more of something he will say "Please" (as in Say Please) but she tells him "Good Girl" instead.

No comments: